Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rest for the Weary


Blog #2
7/16/2012

Recipe for feely goodness: J
1 favorite blankey or quilt
1 pot of tea (I recommend something relaxing- chamomile, peppermint or my fav, spearmint. Whatever is your liking)
1-2 favorite aroma candles lit
10 minutes or more of relaxation, meditation, or prayer.



Sometimes when life gets tough, it is important that we as women take time to de-stress, and find ourselves again. The best way to find sanity is by taking your worries and troubles to the heavenly father who knows all things and as the bible states, “can give grace in times of need.”
            Jesus asks us to take his yoke upon us for his yoke is easy and his burden is light.
            “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30
            So take some deep cleansing breaths. Put on the hot water kettle and light the candles. Put in your favorite CD or find your i-pod/mp3 and download my music selections and anything else you’d like, and shut out that shouting world and pray for God’s rejuvenating grace to cleanse and sustain you. Grace be unto you my sister!
           







No comments:

Post a Comment